Please go away, from my life

Let me throwback to March 19, 2020
The day when I confessed my feelings for you. I've been prepared for this. I want you to know that I do love you, too.

I'm so naive yesterday. I don't listen to my heart. There are a lot of miscommunication between us. That's the reason why I tell you everything from A to Z because you have to know it.

Oh, I want you to know too that I lied. I'm not happy🙂 I'm so broke. I mean my heart. Yeah really. I thought you still love me, I thought you still want me, I thought we are meant to be together. But I was wrong.

"Ca't we still be friends?" No we can't. We can't still be friends if you are flirty like that. We can't be friends if you always remind me how's your feeling to me. We can't be friends if you always tell me that you really want me to be with you. We can't be friends if you always throwing back the things we did.

Yeah, we can't be friends because we can't. You got my point? I know you know.


I know you know how I feel last night. I feel like i'm such a loser. You should know that i'm literally crying over you everyday. And today, I don't wanna cry anymore.

I'm trying so hard to act cool when I confessed my feelings for you. I don't want to life with regrets anymore.

When you tell me that you really loved me. It stucks in my head and that's sucks.


Please go away

From my life

From my mind

From my dream


I hate you so


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain Songket

Cerita Tentang Kacamata

Apa itu Jurnalisme Investigasi?