Thank you

2017 will end
Tbh I want to tell you something before this year end but i'm too afraid and too ashamed because it will be a cliche letter for you

Thank you for being sooo annoying
Thank you for being a stubborn person
Thank you for being a grumpy person
Thank you for being a humorist person, yaa even though sometimes anda jayus but thank you for always make me laugh

Thank you for being a grandpa because you forget anything easily.
Yap. Like an old man yang sudah pikun
Thank you for often make a promise but you also broke your promise:)
Thank you for being a busy person :)
Thank you for always call me "bodoh" :)
Yap, Only you who call me "bodoh" :)

But thank you for always listen to my stories, my complaints and my grumble
Thank you for all your responses
Thank you for always cheer me up
Thank you for being my mood booster
Thank you for give me so much knowledge about many things.
About journalistic, photography and broadcasting

You also teach me how to be an adult. A strong woman, a wise person, a truly kind heart person and a hard worker.

You always remind me to study well. To get a good grade. To dream big, to always productive and don't waste my time.

You said that i should create "something" that useful for everyone. That always be remembered forever.

Thank you for always take care of me
Thank you for being so bawel nan cerewet
Tbh I hate you
I hate when you said "gak mau"

Terima kasih telah menguji kesabaranku dengan membalas "gak mau" 5x dalam sehari

Aku benci kamu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain Songket

Cerita Tentang Kacamata

Apa itu Jurnalisme Investigasi?