I got this feeling again

Its been a long time to have a feeling like this
Since he left you and never contact you
Since he has a new girlfriend
Since you were graduate from senior high school and decided to stop reply his message
Because you know he is not really wants you. Maybe he was very kind to you because he is bored? Or his girlfriend's is very busy? Hahaha

Ya
I know im not your girlfriend but i just want to ask you. Why you always replied my message asap? Why you always contacted me whereever you are and whenever you are?
Why you always asked me to choosed which one that i liked the most when you wanted to bought something?
Why you always asked me an unimportant question?
Why you always listened to my stories? And why you always shared all of your stories with me? Why you always asked me to meet up everyday? Why you always sent me a snapchat? Why you are often flattered me? Why you always supported me?
Why you was very care of my health?
Why you called me at 3:00 AM?
Why you always remind me to fasting on monday and thursday?...
Why we watched firework together on new year eve?

And the last is
Why you...
Contacted me again last year if you just left me again?
I know its my fault because i was very rarely to said "yes" if you wanted meet up with me.

Ya
Its because i was afraid to love you
Because i think i like you
And i wont ruined your relationship with your girlfriend

So,
Thats why i changed my line account

And right now
I got this feeling again
But not with you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain Songket

Cerita Tentang Kacamata

Apa itu Jurnalisme Investigasi?