Im okay and happy with that

Are you a human?
Do you have a heart? 
Do yo have a brain? 

I think you are different
I think you will be my new sunshine 
But i was wrong 
Im trying to pretend like i dont know anything

This feeling will killing me slowly
Dont you know if im so hard to fall in love? 

Im different with you
Im not the type of person who easily fall in love with someone new or with a stranger.
Thats why im so confused why i have a feeling for you. Just only for three weeks.
Is it a karma?

Because i laughed so hard and very shocked when you said if you and your ex girlfriend only needed two weeks to be in a relationship.

Ya you are right.
Im still me
Im still the old me
A girl who couldnt confessed her feelings.

I just could showed my feelings with  my attitude to you

Dont you know that? 
Are you an alien? 
So you didnt know why i was very care with you?
First, i dont have any feeling for you. I truly want to helped you.

But, many peoples said if we are in a relationship. I dont know why. so i often think about what they said. And some peoples said like this to me "are you sure? Are you serious? Are you crazy?" "Hey you deserve to have a better boyfriend. Not like him" "you should know him very well" "dont fall in love quickly" "you dont know how many guys who wants to be your boyfriend?"

Oh my God.
I dont like all of them. I dont know why.
I think its a karma.
Because i realized i was very mean to them. To all of the guys who showed their feelings to me.

"He's too introvert" "you are too kind to him" hahaha. Dont judge a book by a cover please. You dont know how kind he is. You dont know how cute he is.

"you are too pretty to him" hahaha hello are you yelled at me? I have a mirror so i could see my face. And i just an ordinary girl. Very ordinary girl.

I dont mean to be arrogant because i really know who i am. So i want to say sorry to everyone if im too ignorant. I dont mean it. Really. I dont want to break your heart so thats why i acted like that.

Ya i know im too dumb
Im too fool to believe what you said
I know its normal to said like that.

Or am i too late to have a feelings with you too?
Oh no
"Or am i too late to have a feelings with you?"

Yap
I should delete this word ("too")

Because i know you've found somone new
And maybe you maintain a distance with me

Im okay with that
And im happy with that

I want to congratulate you
But i dont know how

Hopefully you will be happy
Everyday and everytime
😊😊😊😊

Its no problem
I'll move on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain Songket

Cerita Tentang Kacamata

Apa itu Jurnalisme Investigasi?