"There" who?

Its 03:03 AM
And im still awake

Honestly im very tired
But i dont know why my eyes wont sleep

Ahh
I remember now.
I drank a coffee today
Thats why i cant sleep

Oh Brain
Please stop
Stop to overthink

I should rest my body
Because today i have a class at 08.00 AM

I wanna sleep
And i dont want to remember anything
Anything that happened today, yesterday and a week ago
Hahahaha

But its true
I think it will be better if i wake up with amnesia

Lol

Honestlyyy
I dont want to go to campus
I dont like my campus
I dont like the students in my campus because most of them are fake
They are two face
And
Bacot
Hehe

Ok bye
I want to sleep right now
Good night there

Wait
"There" who?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain Songket

Cerita Tentang Kacamata

Apa itu Jurnalisme Investigasi?